Friday, November 29, 2013

Dollhouse Miniatures: Christmas Room Box 1:12 scale

christmas room box


This is my 1:12 scale dollhouse miniature Christmas room box. I've changed it a few times; it used to be a living room but since I like to make mini food, I made it into a dining room for a Christmas eve dinner. It is hard to see but there is an out door night scene outside that is lit with a snowman, bird house, tree, icicles and snow! The Christmas tree and fireplace light up too.


dollhouse living room




dollhouse mantel


Christmas miniatures


dollhouse Xmas


dollhouse dinner


miniature food



miniature desserts


gingerbread house


See more Victorian and other dollhouse miniatures:


Pt. 1:  Greenleaf Beacon Hill Dollhouse


Pt. 3:  Victorian Dollhouse Kitchen and Dining Room

Pt. 4:  Dollhouse Master Bedroom and Bath

Pt. 5:  Dollhouse Study and Hallway

Dollhouse Miniature Conservatory and Garden



16 comments:

  1. So festive! The itty bitty gingerbread house is my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephanie, the fimo gingerbread house was so fun to make!

      Delete
  2. Looks like it's the living room of Santa himself... ;O) You've created a lovely, cozy scene.

    Greetings
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a fantastic Christmas room box. I like all the details, the christmas tree looks like a real one. You have made a wonderful work.
    By the way, thank you for follow my blog.
    Greetings,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Heather :)
    Wow, that dollhouse room looks amazing! So many adorable details. I LOVE it :)
    And thank you for the follow!! I'm already following on GFC and google+ :)
    Off to check out your Etsy shop!
    have a great day
    ~Duni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Duni, thanks a bunch for the follows & comments :)

      Delete
  5. Wonderful. So nice a Christmas room. I would love to spend Christmas in you very cozy living room.
    Hugs
    Wyrna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Christmas room. Such details, I love the Christmas tree!

    Pascale

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pascale, it is hard to see because of the lighting but there are colored lights on the tree too :)

      Delete
  7. Hi Heather! I love this scene! I especially love the wallpaper which is rich and warm and an unusual color combination which gives the entire space a feeling of style and intimacy! The drapes are great and the entire room is beautifully finished and is Perfect for the holidays! I like the fact that you chose to use the living room for the dining room! That is thinking outside the box! :D
    Well done!

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Elizalbeth, I thought that wallpaper would be perfect for a Christmas scene :)

      Delete
  8. What a lovely room - the colours are just perfect for Christmas - just keep seeing new things every time you have a look. Your little Christmas ornaments are delightful and your tree is very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, maybe I will dust it off & display it next Christmas :)

      Delete