Thursday, November 21, 2013

Dollhouse Miniatures: Victorian Hall and Library, Pt. 5



I forgot I hadn't finished my series on my Victorian Dollhouse! Here is the second floor hallway and library. The third floor will be coming soon! Not sure if this is the quietest spot in the house for a study! My aunt did the miniature landscape paintings!

dollhouse library


dollhouse paintings

dollhouse hallway

dollhouse study


See more Victorian dollhouse miniatures:

Next: Miniature sewing room and girl's bedroom, Tea shop, Garden shop, Christmas room box!

4 comments:

  1. Very cozy and fancy. Lovely warm colors. It is very fine paintings.
    Hugs
    Wyrna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wyrna, I am so lucky to have an aunt that painted! I've painted a few but I like hers better! The birds are just cutouts from magazines!

      Delete
  2. The books and everything look so real! I bet they are just darling in person!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alexandra, the books were made from a kit, my old printer at the time wouldn't print crisp detail; just glued the paper to a bass wood stick and painted the "paper" edges gold. It was a fun and easy project!

      Delete