Monday, January 10, 2011

Simple DIY Jewelry Organizer; Get Your Jewelry Organized This Year!



I kept putting off making a jewelry organizer  because I didn't want to buy a bunch of screen or chicken wire which is used in a lot of the organizers I have seen.    I found some cheap utility mesh at a fabric store and just used my staple gun to attach the mesh to the back my old wood frame.  Then I just screwed in a few brass hooks and a picture hanger and 10 minutes later I was organized!



Check out my  modern earring holder made from a metal frame.

5 comments:

  1. This is cute! I need to make one! I have some jewelry all in a grocery bag! we moved here and starting over in Washington so we are gaining things little by little :) Thanks for sharing!

    Also thanks for stoping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea, I have a ton of jewelry and keep losing things. I am now a follower.
    connieb

    Stop by mine
    http://www.dressedtothe9sconnie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete