Saturday, June 14, 2014

Handmade Packaging: Recycled and Repurposed Gift Boxes

packaging ideas

Handmade packaging: Recycled and Repurposed Gift Boxes: Simple, affordable and fun gift wrapping or packaging ideas. I get my boxes and ribbons from Nashville Wraps, it is a huge online store full of items for packaging and gifts for individuals or businesses, it is well worth the time to take a look at their store! I needed an easy and affordable way to package my handmade jewelry that could be sent in bubble mailers without getting smashed. Their recycled Kraft boxes are perfect!


gift wrap
Upcycled packaging for Christmas

christmas gift wapping


The "bows" are flower punches is assorted sizes. I upcycle all of my Christmas cards, birthday cards, Nordstrom catalogs, magazines, sheet music, wrapping paper and scrap papers. I use saved ribbons, raffia and I found yarn that looks like baker's twine for less than half of the cost at my local craft store!


jewelry packaging



upcycled packaging

If you buy jewelry or gifts from my Etsy store you will get a colorful box, usually with my yellow flower logo, perfect for gift giving!

 For more packaging ideas please follow my Pinterest board: Creative Gift Wrap Ideas

If you have any great packaging ideas or comments please list them below!

2 comments: