Saturday, May 14, 2011

Gift guide; upcycling and recycling on Etsy

'Upcycle , Recycle' by BluKatDesign



Magnet, Vintage Pap...
$

Be Mine
$60.00

Recycled Magazine E...
$30.00

Fun with Wine Bottl...
$400.00

Recycled Wood Bottl...
$23.50

Handmade Necklace -...
$64.00

Recycled Skyy Vodka...
$15.00

Recycled Soda Can A...
$6.45

BURDOCK BASKET ...
$48.00

blue recycled elast...
$28.00

SALE rustic wood bu...
$9.00

Recycled Stone Brew...
$30.00

Book Sculpture - Bl...
$98.00

Soda Can Art. Upcy...
$9.00

calm skies mini pic...
$32.00

Upcycled, Repurpose...
$36.00

5 comments:

  1. Great gift guide!!

    So glad I found you through the Etsy Blog Team!
    I am your newest blog follower. :)
    Looking forward to seeing your upcoming posts!

    I welcome you to check out my art blog, too!

    Best,
    Mary C. Nasser
    http://www.marycnasser.com/blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the barbie heads. It's very adorable and fun. How did you get those barbies in that plastic cap? Wow! Love the heart, very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Shelley! I love them too; an artist in Oregon makes them! This is a collection of sellers on Etsy : )

    ReplyDelete