Wednesday, November 13, 2013

BluKatDesign Jewelry & Craft Studio

Just a peek inside my studio! This is where I make all of my jewelry and crafts. The messy painting in still done in the garage. The new tables make it a bit more organized. I would like to find an old kitchen cart to use as an island "paper station" with a  paper cutter and storage for paper. A new sewing machine is much needed and I need to organize the closet a bit better but I just love my space now!








To see photos of  my studio and jewelry and crafts in the making check out my Pinterest board BluKatDesign Studio
Comments are most welcomed!

2 comments:

  1. You are so prolific! Thanks for sharing your work & Studio Space with us. I really enjoyed seeing everything.You have wonderful voice. Very Cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you so much Gracie, so sweet to stop by :)

      Delete